When emergency care is necessary
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions you should seek care.
- Object in the eye causing pain or discomfort.
- Chemicals in the eye.
- Abrasion or scratch of the surface of the eye.
- Sudden change in vision.
- Partial or complete loss of vision in one or both eyes.
- Sudden onset of double vision.
- Pain in or around the eye.
- Infection or Shingles in the eye.
- Sudden onset of floaters.
- Recurrent flashes of light.
After business hours
If you are experiencing any of these issues after business hours, call the office and select the option for after hours emergency. The doctor on call will return your call. The phone number to call is (480) 892-6560.
Lost or broken glasses or torn contact lenses are not considered emergencies. For these issues contact the office during regular business hours.